Finally it exists, a free and easy calculator with can also handle complex numbers.
You just have to type what you want to know and the calculator will give you the result.
Able to solve whatever complex equation you want with the precision you need.
It looks just as easy as possible, but can do many things.
- You can enter the input in the notation you want, the calculator will understand.
- Your input will be redrawn in all its mathematical glory so you immediately see what you gave as input.
- Many functions included such as sin and ln. And all work perfect with complex arguments too.
- The results is shown in the three different forms: a+bi and the polar form in radians and to be complete also in degrees.
- Solving complex equations is really no problem anymore.
- Get all zeros and poles of any complex function.
- Need to use some prime numbers? Just ask for the nth prime number.
- Not satisfied with a standard precision? That's fine, a higher precision can be used as easy as the standard one.
- And many more you will see when using.Some additional small improvements.