*** Best New App by Apple *** Top Rated Mac App by Macworld *** Featured by Lifehacker ***
Forecast Bar offers hyper accurate, hyper local live weather and forecasts right in your menu bar or as a dock app. With your choice of The Weather Company or Dark Sky, always have the most accurate weather data. Keep your locations and settings in sync across your devices. Custom icon and background packs allow you to customize the look and feel to suit your style.
Opening Forecast Bar displays a gorgeous resizable panel full of relevant weather information, including:
- Current conditions, with current, feels like, high, and low temperatures, cloud conditions, as well as relative humidity, air quality and pollen counts
- A succinct description, available in over 40 languages, of the weather for the next hour, and next 24 hours
- Create a customized weather summary to use in the app and widget which can contain any combination of 20 data points with everything from wind speeds to location of the nearest storm!
- When precipitation is detected in the next 7 hours, a chart showing rain/snow intensity
- 14 day forecast, with high and low temperatures and weather conditions
- Stunning icons for each weather condition (plus additional downloadable icon packs)
- A gorgeous image matching the weather conditions (which can be dimmed or hidden entirely, from either built-in or downloadable sources)
- Full description of all local NWS severe weather alerts (U.S. only), including Notification Center support
- Animated radar and satellite imagery
- View current temperature and weather conditions at up to 8 locations at once (Premium)
- Select a nearby Personal Weather Station for even more hyper-local weather including Netatmo weather stations (Premium)
Clicking again on the current conditions displays an animated panel with additional information, including:
- Current wind conditions with an animated compass
- Dew point and humidity readings, with a "mugginess" animated gauge
- Pressure indicator with trend information
- Sunrise and sunset times for the day
- Moon phase
- Visibility reading
- UV Index
You can click on any day's forecast to see a full 24 hour temperature, precipitation, wind, humidity and UV index chart, along with an hour-by-hour sky condition chart.
Forecast Bar automatically determines your location to provide hyper-local weather data. In addition, you can store unlimited favorited locations, and switch between them easily using keyboard shortcuts.
Forecast Bar supports Dark Sky’s Time Machine. Time Machine lets you check the weather conditions at a given time, in the past 70 years or the next 70 years.
Forecast Bar offers full support for light and dark menu bar modes, and carefully conserves your computer's power. You can even fully customize what shows in your menu bar or dock on your dock badge. Assign a global keyboard shortcut to show Forecast Bar any time! Even more, there is a Today widget you can use in your Notification Center.
*** Includes a 7-day trial of automatic updates subscription including Premium features ***
Subscriptions will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. They will automatically renew at the end of your subscription period (either monthly or annually) unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions or turn of auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings. Cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
Terms of Service: http://bit.ly/fbtermsofuse- Adding Moonrise and Moonset to data points
- Better descriptions of humidity and UV in data points
- Fix for menu bar color on new versions of macOS
- Fix for Premium subscriptions not being recognized for some users