那么如果你也经常因为屏幕尺寸小，在 Mac 系统中拖放文件感觉很不方便的话，强烈推荐你试试 Yoink 这个小程序。
该程序有一个非常人性化的设计，就是抽屉平时并不会显示出来，只有当你拖放文件，或者抽屉里已经有临时保存的文件之后，才会显示。不得不说这个小软件对于小屏幕 Mac 笔记本的同学来说实在是非常实用
本应用入选了Apple以下分类：'超实用工具', '完成事情神器', '编辑最爱', '新款值得关注' 及 '新一年，新的你'
"Essential. One of the few apps I use all the time." - Kraznoff, US App Store
"Simple, elegant, perfect. This is a fantastic app. It works flawlessly". - Benwiggy, UK App Store
"Handiest utility I ever purchased." - Nrgwise, US App Store
"Love it - always getting better!" - Ignolopi, US App Store
"A must-have app!" - mc_razza, Australian App Store
"Use it every day since I bought this app two years ago" - Bogidawn, US App Store
"Drag & drop, super simplified" - don_gmt, Swiss App Store
"Indispensable" - Man73, French App Store
"A must for your toolbox" - frankmurf, US App Store
"Perfection" - Peripheral, US App Store
"This is a fantastic app. So simple to use and a great timesaver." - danmac147, Irish App Store
"Yoink is a terrific utility for macOS" - John Gruber, DaringFireball.net
"Yoink is a fantastic way to enhance drag'n'drop. Highly recommended." - Federico Viticci, MacStories.net
"Yoink is an awesome drag and drop utility for the Mac and is instrumental to me when working with full screen apps." - Jeff Benjamin, iDownloadBlog
"Yoink is a shelf. You put things on it. You take things off it. It's just a shelf. And you need it." - David Michael Ross, davidmichaelross.com
"Yoink makes drag and drop easier." - Dan Frakes, Macworld
"Yoink really makes the whole drag and drop process much less stressful." - Whitson Gordon, lifehacker.com
"I absolutely love this little utility, it's one of the few I've come across that has had staying powers on my Macs." - James Dempsey, The Graphic Mac
Some features may require a more recent version of macOS, or the separately available Yoink app for iOS:
Handoff from Mac to Mac requires macOS El Capitan 10.11 or newer on both Macs
Handoff to/from iPad or iPhone requires separately available Yoink app for iOS
Quick Action and Continuity Camera requires macOS Mojave 10.14
谢谢！Yoink for Mac is now compatible with macOS Big Sur, and runs natively on Macs with Apple Silicon.
Version 3.5.12 fixes a bug on macOS 10.14 and earlier, where items weren't remembered over relaunches of the app.
Versions 3.5.11 and 3.5.10 fix minor issues when dragging from Music.app, the Dock, and Safari's downloads popover, as well as a bug where Yoink's list could randomly appear cut off.
Improvements in Yoink v3.5.9:
- Improves renaming of files (right-click a file and select Rename / Move...)
- In a file's contextual menu, the full filename is now shown at the top
- File-status checking has been improved
- Improves compatibility with Apple Remote Desktop, Screen Sharing, Chrome
- Slightly improves the "Moved-to-trash" popover's UI
- Improves the Splash screen for smaller screens / resolutions
- Improves keyboard navigation in Yoink: lock/unlock selected files (l), split up selected stacks (s)
- Improves support for not-yet-loaded files dragged from iCloud Drive
- Improves support for screenshots dragged from macOS' screenshot floating window
- Improves compatibility with some URLs that could not be processed correctly
- Improves Yoink's center position if the menu bar is set to automatically hide
- The "File in Trash" popover now closes automatically when the file is deleted
- Handoff's progress text is now monospaced
Bug fixes in Yoink v3.5.9:
- Fixes a bug where Yoink would steal keyboard focus unpredictably and unnecessarily, and - mostly - annoyingly!
- Fixes a bug where right-clicking a bundle / package file would not allow for "Open with..."
- Fixes a bug where sometimes Yoink's keyboard shortcut would stop working
- The (optional) fetching of favicons is running in its own XPC service again on macOS Catalina and newer
- Fixes a bug where Quick Look icon previews were smaller / lower resolution than expected
- Fixes a regression where Quick Look previews would be cut off on smaller screens
- Fixes the popover's behavior when more than one file in Yoink is moved to the trash
- Fixes an issue where Yoink would sometimes not work correctly when handling large amounts of files
- Fixes a bug where Yoink would mistakenly appear when customizing toolbars
- Fixes a bug that caused Yoink to beep when cancelling the installation of its PDF Service
- Fixes a rare crash when adding files to Yoink
- Updates the Acknowledgements file
If you're enjoying Yoink, please consider leaving a rating or a review of the app - it would mean a lot to me and help me out quite a bit. Thank you.
If you're interested in my apps and their development, or my life as an indie developer, I'd like to invite you to follow me on my blog (https://blog.eternalstorms.at), twitter (https://twitter.com/eternalstorms), facebook (https://facebook.com/eternalstorms) or instagram (https://instagram.com/eternalstorms).
Should you experience issues with Yoink or have any feedback or questions, please don't hesitate to write me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you kindly,
- Matthias Gansrigler